Saturday, July 25, 2009

Melbourne Winter Holiday

 











Melbourne - Winter Holiday is one of my best holiday in Australia, because it is during this Winter Holiday I got to see the real snow for the first time in my entire life. Not only its because the snow which make one of my best holiday but its also because we stayed at a Waterfront apartment in Grand Mercure Apartment Melbourne, making my holiday more perfect. What an amazing view when you walk at the balcony. The bridge, birds, yachts, docks, tall buildings, the Telstra Dome Melbourne and cold freezing wind, that is all you can see and feel in the apartment balcony. We also went to Underwater World in Melbourne, what an amazing place to go, you felt like you can really touch the fish, the shark and the stingray. 

Melbourne is an amazing city to go for your next winter holiday, truly a recommended place to visit !

No comments: